Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's Jacob's Birthday!



Happy birthday, Jacob! Even when Jacob was very young he had a desire to do what is right. That takes a great deal of humility which is probably the quality I admire most in Jacob. He would always come to us and tells us of his concerns about if he were doing things right. And he is very quick to forgive. I actually told the story of my breaking his lamp from Deseret Industry (obviously one of a kind) and he didn't even hesitant to forgive, not a sigh or a sad face or an oh no. We were talking about forgiveness in our English class. I could tell they were particularly touched by this story. Thank you Jacob for continuing to be a good to example to not only me but to Koreans as well! Have an incredibly happy, fun birthday! I love you so much!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree to all the above. Happy day
Jake!

No Big Dill said...

Yes! Happy Birthday, Jacob!

Jordan said...

A great example to us all, I'm all to quick to put myself in a huff over "broken lamps" one of a kind or not.

JBK said...

Thanks mom, love you!