Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Jordan!


Well, we are both a little sleepy eyed and wind swept in this photo! Do you remember on your rug I have your hair wind swept? That was for a reason. You face the wind of life head on! I love that about you--no holding back--you dream big and feel big. I know I can always depend on you to listen to me, cry with me, laugh with me, read good books with me and feel with me. I envy your endless energy to entertain the world and change every room in your house. I am in awe of your mothering and wanting to always be better than you were yesterday. I love the guy you picked to marry! I am grateful you believe in God. I think we will be together forever! Have a most joyous day celebrating your birth! I love you, MOM

4 comments:

Ann said...

Amen.

Unknown said...

Halelujah!

Lanae said...

Happy Birthday Jordan! We miss all of the Knudsen clan, but love reading your blogs!
Lanae, Thayne & boys

Jordan said...

I'm so glad to share what we do, too. It means a lot to me that you love the guy I picked and I KNOW we'll be together forever!! Love you.