Saturday, February 2, 2008

Continuing Christmas


This is the view out my studio window. It continues to snow everyday. It reminds me of my childhood. I used to pray that the snow would melt so I could play kickball on the field at Wasatch because we had to play in the gym if there was too much snow. I like the snow. If we have cold we might as well have snow.

To continue the winter, Christmas theme, I found this photo of me sitting on Santa's lap. Do we really grow up? I seem to have the same desires and dreams as that little girl.

4 comments:

No Big Dill said...

That could be Olive sitting on Santa's lap! So cute!

Ann said...

I love snow the best from the windows of your home. Cute little Becky!

Miss Gabe said...

Couldn't agree more about the snow! I feel like we've traveled back to when I was a little girl and winter was always like this.

As long as loved ones stay safe I love this silly white stuff. Plus it helps me see if people are walking on our lawn, kind of creepy when they do but adventurous all the same!

Jordan said...

I'm really bummed to be missing all this mega snow. You're getting snow like they got when we used to visit Grandma and Grandpa K and the shoveled driveway snowbanks were twice our height.