Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Salute to Courage

I truly believe God knows our trials before we come to earth.   He so completely knows who we are that He will not give us difficult things that we cannot handle.
Ann handles life with grace and faith.  Those are the two words that for me best describe her approach to life.  I always tell her how blessed Mary Deane and Clark are to have her as their mother.  For it is through her faith and the grace that she exhibits everyday that makes life really good.  It is exhausting, frustrating, sad, happy but mostly just good, life is really good.  How grateful I am to be able to watch this miracle she is performing everyday! 
Happy Birthday.
I
Love
You!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Thank you for the kind words. I love you, mom!

Jessica said...

Funny--I had this feeling today that I wanted a little Rebecca wisdom and encouragement. Well, I easily received it by reading how much you love and appreciate your children. xoxoxoox. Thank you.