Wednesday, July 2, 2008


Ashley has patiently waited to join her younger sisters on this motherhood journey. She is a fine mother, a patient, dedicated mother to Eli. I snapped this private nursing time picture and am particularly touched by the fact you always want to share experiences and information as a mother. Am I feeding my baby too much? Should I be more strict? More patient? A schedule, no schedule? The list goes on and on. And that is the stress of motherhood. There are no perfectly right answers and you seem to start over again with each new child. Katy has joined this group again and Ann will experience it for the first time. And I have the best seat in the house!

1 comment:

The Baker's Goods said...

I'm so glad I have sisters and a mother around to give advice and as role models.