Saturday, January 14, 2012

King of Cool

OK.  So I realize I have no pictures of Jacob.  Have I used this picture every birthday?  Well, this will certainly change now that we are moving into the Utah neighborhood; pictures galore!
And I am so excited to have him right down the street.  Jacob is blessed with a sophisticated sense of EVERYTHING.
Don't you think?
He has an instinct of what is cool before it is cool, what it hip before it is hip, what direction the trend will be before there is even a trend.
So.  Needless to say, I am happy we will be in the same neighborhood so I might be just a little more cool because we will rub shoulders, often.
I love you so.
I really do.
Happy Birthday.
Mom

2 comments:

Unknown said...

agreed.

JBK said...

Dear Mother, I am excited to have you so close. Loves!